Executive Assistant to the Group Vice President
The Executive Assistant (EA) is responsible for scheduling, clerical, and administrative support for the Group Vice President for Research.
- Assist Group Vice President for Research with scheduling.
- Assist Group Vice President for Research with expense reports, travel, reports, correspondence, speaker requests, and other administrative tasks.
- Assist with the development of departmental budgets for the Institute for Economic Freedom, Institute for Family, Opportunity, and Community, the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy, and the Institute for Constitutional Government.
- Assist Group Vice Presidents and Directors with quarterly reports.
- Working with Research Editing, manage, track, and prioritize editing schedule for research papers and major long term research products for the Research Group.
- Collaborate with applicable personnel in the Communications, Policy Promotion, Development groups, as well as other departments, to ensure collaboration on special projects and policy initiatives.
Job Type: FullTime
3+ years of related experience.
- Microsoft Office; Internet skills; excellent typing and word processing skills; database experience helpful.
- SPECIAL SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS:
- Good instincts, organizational skills and willingness to take direction.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-moving environment.
- Mastery of English language and composition.
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of policy issues, understand and support the Heritage mission and vision for America, and the department's goals and objectives.